United Technologies Corporation Customer Service Intern in East Hartford, Connecticut
Job ID: 01301237
City: East Hartford
Country: United States
Category: Interns/Co-Ops, Aftermarket & Sales
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits. Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions. Our internships and co-ops are designed to help build your professional credentials while also igniting your imagination. Opportunities exist throughout our company and are available to students who are motivated to learn and grow.
As the Customer Service intern, you will be responsible for:
• Interaction with operations, finance, materials and internal engine centers to ensure the customer’s part value is optimized and turn time is within contract.
• Responsible for improving customer satisfaction scores through timely and accurate customer interactions as well as exceptional service.
• Supporting shipping and transportation activities for all material coming in and out of the plant and coordinating with the operations support organization to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
• Distribute status reports to assigned customers on a daily and/or weekly basis and provide commitments to customers for delivery and program support.
• The ideal candidate will strive to develop strong working relationships with customers cross-functional teams and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• US Citizen
• Microsoft Office experience
• Must currently be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, International Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance or a related field of study
• First year (Freshman) undergraduate coursework should be complete
• GPA of 3.0 or higher required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.