United Technologies Corporation Marketing Intern, Designer in East Hartford, Connecticut
Job ID: 01298081
City: East Hartford
Country: United States
Category: Corporate Careers, Interns/Co-Ops, Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
We’re looking for someone with strong creative skills to join our Creative Team in the Pratt & Whitney Marketing Department. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized and have a proactive, positive attitude. Our Marketing Intern will collaborate with the product marketing and creative teams to assist in generating and organizing visual assets for print and web and/or in generating copy (writing articles & stories) for web. An interest in aerospace and jet engine manufacturing is a plus!
• Assist with production of print assets, emails, digital ads, marketing collateral, writing articles, as well as internal and external presentations
• Collaborate with the creative team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Maintaining accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
• Must currently be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, design, communications or journalism
• First year (Freshman) undergraduate coursework should be complete
• GPA of 3.0 or higher required
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or as a writer/journalist
• Experience designing for print or writing for web (e-commerce, emails, online branding)
• Strong typography skills and clean design aesthetic
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate and excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Desire to learn and grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.