United Technologies Corporation Manager, FP&A in Fairfield, California
Job ID: 01315059
Country: United States
Category: Finance, Corporate Careers
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road, Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
This position leads team of intermediate to experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professionals, setting objectives and guiding others on financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts. Responsible for preparation of forecasts and performance of financial modeling to develop recommendations for management.
• Manages financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support short-term business goals and decisions.
• Leads preparation of forecasts and performance of financial modeling to develop recommendations for management.
• Monitors development of financial reports, P& L, balance sheet, cash flows and statistical analysis for accuracy.
• Provides reports to functional or operational management on financial analysis results and recommendations.
• Manages financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
• Leads support for operations finance activities, such as programs, pricing, sales, and supply chain.
• Leads medium to large-scale projects. Builds analytical models to perform complex analyses.
• Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
• Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
• Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
• Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
• Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Provides support for pricing and sales.
• Develops and maintains financial information systems.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.