United Technologies Corporation IAM Business Analyst in Farmington, Connecticut
Job ID: 01276136
Country: United States
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and UTC Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Our commercial building businesses include Otis Elevator and Climate, Controls & Security. Otis is the world’s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems. These companies are leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
• Input to the methodology and technology used to plan through and implement Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
• Application to IAM integration as well as User Migration in a phased methodology
• Document phases of the project as well as identify and document the deliverable
• Development and Requirement documentation of IGA/IAM
• Educate the project participants in their roles and responsibilities for IAM
• Role identification and access assignment (Partnership with RBAC Team)
• Identify and Document Segregation of Duties Scenarios and compose applicable access control rules (Partnership w/RBAC and Compliance/Legal Teams)
• Discuss Business Applications with Business Owners with a focus on Access Control requirements
• Discuss Applications with Application Owners with a focus on Access Control requirements
• Discuss Applicable Regulations with Compliance to identify access control requirements
• Identify Access Control Requirements of the Business
• Advise customer about IGA/IAM aspects of the implementation and ongoing operation.
• Deliver and discuss deliverable with customer
• Solicit feedback and coordinate delivery of feedback to various teams
Required experience and skills:
• IGA Products (i.e. Gimalto, BeyondTrust, OIM, SailPoint IdentityIQ)
• Access Management Products (CA SiteMinder, AAD/ADFS)
• Directory Services Products (i.e. Microsoft ActiveDirectory, Oracle Directory)
Desired experience and skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- College Degree preferred.
US Citizen or US Person required for this role.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.