United Technologies Corporation Senior Program Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Job ID: 01371307
City: Fort Worth
Country: United States
Category: General Management
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE .
Established in 1934, United Technologies Corp. (UTC) employs over 240,000 individuals and achieves net revenues in excess of $66B. Through strategic acquisitions of companies such as Goodrich, Hamilton Sundstrand, B/E Aerospace and Pratt & Whitney in recent years, the UTC family and its subsidiary companies are positioned become innovation leaders in the Aerospace industry.
Collins Aerospace was created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS) – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
Collins competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
Tuition reimbursement (Employee Scholars Program)
Life insurance and disability coverage
Pet Insurance (New for 2020)
Plus discounts on travel, hotel, Apple products, and wireless programs
Additional Fort Worth, TX site specific benefits include:
Team building activities
Community service participation
This role requires the candidate to be a US Person under the current ITAR definition.
This position is for a recognized master in Program Management, who leads medium to large-sized programs and drives strategic planning efforts. Leads contract negotiations, spearheads solutions for program problems, and manages multiple vendors and the P&L of programs.
• Leads medium to large-sized programs to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules and budgets for programs under his/her responsibility.
• Establishes milestones, develops and owns program plans, schedules, and budgets, and monitors allocation of resources.
• Reviews and presents plans and progress reports, monitors the presentation of value-stream strategy, progress, and results.
• Drives strategic planning efforts for medium and/or complex programs.
• Leads continuous improvement including initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
• Identifies and reacts to program problems and recommends solutions, such as allocation of resources and changing contractual specifications, and assists in resolution development for escalated problems.
• Develops new business growth strategies.
• Drives/leads responses to customer action items.
• Leads the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operational budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests.
• Directs all program phases from inception through completion.
• Interfaces with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion.
• Manages the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
• Coordinates the negotiation, proposals, business plans, budgets and contracts for programs.
• Establishes cost focused performance targets and directs work to achieve these targets.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.