United Technologies Corporation Senior Regional Marketing Manager (Asia Pacific) in Singapore, Singapore
Job ID: 01360873
Category: Marketing, Corporate Careers
Job Type: Full Time
8 Temasek Boulevard, #10-01 Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988, Singapore
Collins Aerospace is seeking a Senior Regional Marketing Manager to support our Information
Management Services business in the Asia-Pacific region.
The qualified individual will be responsible for developing new market opportunities and supporting
plans that demonstrate value to our customers and enable the business to win a greater share of
opportunities with airlines, airports and business aircraft operators in the region. Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
● Conducts regional market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer
○ Identify region-specific market trends and customer requirements
○ Works closely with product marketing/product management to ensure product/services
meet regional requirements
● Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured marketing plans. Executes
regional marketing programs to raise awareness of IMS products and services, including
thought leadership campaigns and customer engagement activities
● Sets strategy for and supports regional industry events
○ Participates in speaking opportunities
● Identifies and executes joint campaigns with necessary internal SBUs to ensure the complete
suite of Collins Aerospace solutions and services are maximised within a given sales opportunity.
● Integral in establishing FY bottoms up forecast and opportunities with Regional Sales Team
● Provides subject matter support for key pursuits activities
● Demonstrates ability to win trust and support of internal stakeholders (sales, product teams,
program managers and technical support) to bring together positive customer outcomes
● Sets and adheres to a marketing budget for the region
○ Manages the budget by updating, reallocating, and prioritizing based upon budget
○ Forecast budget for the fiscal year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.